This original recipe will sure 'brighton' your taste buds whilst helping to achieve maximum vege's at breakfast time. Try this out, you won't be disappointed ... oh and did we mention it's gluten free?
This recipe is courtesy of one of our fabulous suppliers The Muesli.
– 1 small sweet potato, roasted in its jacket until very soft, then peeled & mashed (or great for leftover sweet potato from dinner!).
– 1/2 a tsp of cinnamon
– 1/4 of a tsp of vanilla (optional)
– 1/2 an avocado, peeled and diced
– 2 tbsp of Coconut or Greek yoghurt (check the nutrition panel for any added sugars)
– 4 dessert spoons of The Muesli Gluten Free
– Pomegranate seeds, to garnish.
1. Mix the cinnamon and vanilla into your mashed sweet potato.
2. Layer the sweet potato, avocado, yoghurt and muesli in a bowl together. Top with pomegranate jewels (finely sliced strawberry would also work well)
Recipe created for The Muesli Sugar Free by Natalie Zee of The Food Social. Reproduced with permission by The Muesli.